For Residencies in the Arts and Sciences
from one week to 2 months
with Scholarship Support:
Willowtail Springs Nature Preserve and Education Center
For an individual or Corporate Retreat, Workshop, Vacation or Program for yourself or your group:
Willowtail Springs B&B Cabins
"Thanks so much for another beautiful, idyllic respite. This is a glorious refuge where quiet seeps into my body and my mind becomes free from lists, demands and urban shrillness. It is a place for gathering, dreaming and essential peacefulness. A coot cuts a wake across the lake, it's cry echoing into the blue bowl of the sky. That I were so free, to paddle in such a home...."
–Linda Bowers, Director, Seattle Arts and Lectures, Seattle, WA
Former Head of Hedgebrook Women Writer’s Retreat, Whidbey Island, WA.
Seattle Art Museum, Seattle, WA
Guests can always arrange for a Tai Chi lesson or a series of sessions with Lee during a stay with us.The emphasis is on health and the development of building continual regeneration in the body.
Talk to Lee about creating a program fitted to your needs and your stay with us.
"Willowtail Springs has a gentle magic which is a powerful catalyst for transformation. I benefited from the top quality presenters in both experimental painting and Tai Chi push hands."
–Caitlin Howell, Master of Divinity, Wholistic teacher and consultant
The Working Studio and/or the Treehouse Gallery can be rented separately or combined with a cabin rental stay
through Willowtail Springs B&B Cabins, www.willowtailsprings.com
Working Studio Building:
- The Working Studio, is 600 sq ft., lovely for work or meetings.
- It is open 9 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- It can hold up to 8 people and is $100 per day depending on the individual or group.
- The price varies if the participants are already staying at Willowtail Springs.
The Working studio space is a separate building nestled in the gardens next to the Lakehouse that looks out to the lake. It is a perfect retreat for individual creative work, retreat studies or group meetings, combined with a stay. It is a light, airy room with a sink, refrigerator, walls for art work display or other display items. There are work tables which can be used for standing or sitting. The garden areas around the building are perfect for outdoor extension of work and contemplation. It will accommodate up to 12 people depending on the activity. This building can be rented in combination with a stay at Willowtail Springs.
Treehouse Gallery Building:
- The Treehouse Gallery is a lovely large gallery and meeting space.
- It has 5 sliding walls for art or presentations.
- It can accommodate up to 16 people for a meeting and can seat 12 people at the table for a meeting and at least 5 people in comfortable chairs in the room. It has a large bath and shower, an art sink and extra room for food preparation.
- It has spectacular 10' walls and cherry floors and moldings.
- The ambiance of the antiques and art is quite special.The Treehouse rents for an additional $200 per day if you are already staying at Willowtail.
- Like the Working Studio, It is a separate rental without overnight accommodations.
Also offered through Willowtail Spring B&B Cabins, www.willowtailsprings.com:
The Lakehouse Retreat Center can be rented in combination for overnight stays or separately by the day:
This space is perfect for:
Corporate Retreats, Personal Growth:
- These are usually led by independent presenters.
- We welcome presenters with their own programs and their own students to utilize the the studio spaces at Willowtail Springs.
- We have done this in areas such as Meditation groups, art retreats with teachers bringing their own participants.
- Other groups such as nature lovers, garden, landscape groups or foresters wanting a guided tour of the property with a program, have all visited Willowtail.